News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

And the Cowboy, Sooner, UT jokes

Started by Cope, Aug 07, 2007, 08:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cope

Three cowboys - one from Texas, one from OU, and the other from OSU are sitting around a campfire, out on the lonesome prairie, each with the bravado for which they are famous. A night of tall tales begins.

The guy from UT says, "I must be the meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day a bull got loose in the corral and gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground by the horns, with my bare hands."

The guy from OU couldn't stand to be bested. "Why, I was walking down the trail yesterday and a 15 foot long rattler slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that snake with my bare hands and bit its head off and sucked the poison down in one gulp. And I'm still here today!"

The OSU Cowboy remained silent, slowly stirring the coals with his penis.
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Cope

An OSU rodeo Cowboy hauling his horse in a trailer to a roping in Purcell gets pulled over by a trooper in Norman for speeding. The trooper, who had an OU sticker on his windshield, started to lecture the Cowboy about his speeding, and in general began to throw his weight around to try to make the Cowboy feel uncomfortable.

Finally, the trooper got around to writing out the ticket. As he was doing that, he kept swatting at some flies that were persistently buzzing around his head. The Cowboy sez, "Y'all havin' a problem with them circle flies?" The trooper stopped writing the ticket and said, "Well yeah, if that's what they're called. But I've never heard of circle flies."

"Well, sir," the Cowboy replies, "circle flies hang around ranches. They're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of a horse."

The trooper says, "Oh," and goes back to writing the ticket. But, a moment later he stops and asks, "Are you callin' me a horse's ass?"

"No, sir," the Cowboy replies, "I have too much respect for law enforcement to call y'all a horse's ass."

"That's a good thing," the trooper says and goes back to writing the ticket.

After a long pause, the Cowboy, in his best drawl says,"Hard to fool them flies though."
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.