• Welcome to Pelicar Fantasy RPG Forum.

Some search bot statistics so far today.

Started by Head, Jun 28, 2011, 01:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head

This is just so far today:

DateBotPage Hits
2011-06-28Yahoo!19
2011-06-28Bingbot183
2011-06-28Baidu14
2011-06-28Google Dragon5
2011-06-28MSN4

"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Lew

I noticed the statistics carried over.  I only have another 700 posts to pull ahead of DJ.   ???
So many subplots

Lew

So many subplots

Head

Yeah, since I actually ran the upgrade on top of a copy of the existing forum, it kept everything intact that it could. The hard part has been re-applying my custom coding but it wasn't that bad either. I like this version much better from an admin aspect. Also, many things I had to install a mod for previously are included options now, like the search bot tracking which has a user interface to work with now.  :clap:
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley

Lew

It's nice that you got a break from your demanding schedule.   ;D  Just kidding, it looks great Head.  Thanks a million for all the work you do.
So many subplots

Lew

So many subplots

Head

I don't think the Bingbot ever leaves the board. There's always one or more of them snooping around.

Lew

You shook 'em head.  3:22 and bot free.   :clap:

So many subplots