News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Network Issues

Started by Head, Apr 30, 2008, 01:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head

Yeah, hosting company was experiencing network issues (being attacked) for awhile.  Hopefully, that's over with.
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Head

Something's wrong with the Name Resolver on the server causing slow performance.  I've submitted a ticket..
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley

Head

Naturally... it gets better as soon as I submit it. 

Cope

My name resolver doesn't work when I've been drinking....but no matter what name I call them it usually doesn't affect my performance - I'm pretty quick.....
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

"Sorry I called out Ted's name!"
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Fingers

"Sorry I called out, Abby"
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)