• Welcome to Pelicar Fantasy RPG Forum.

Forum Upgraded to 1.1 Gold

Started by Head, Dec 05, 2006, 02:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head

Forum has been upgraded to the 1.1 Gold version.  Currently in the process of restoring some of the board modifications that I've done.  Board should be usable during this time though.

"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Fingers

Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Cope

Gold hell.........I want my name to show up in orange........that would be an upgrade
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Head

Well, the name showing up in different colors is associated with the Group you belong to.  I was red because I was the board administrator.  Everyone else was blue because you are in the Game Designer group.  I can make everyone Orange :).

Actually, the modification that made your name match your group color in the message threads doesn't work with this new version (yet). 

I can get around it my making 1 group for each person or find some other mod that will let users pick their own colors or something.. or just go in and modify the code directly or something.  I do agree it would be cool for each person to have their own. 

I could make the default theme color to be orange for now... hmmmmm
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley

Cope

Go Mark Go - Orange is good, Crimson is bad.......we need a Pistol Pete smiley..........hmmmmm
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Head

Ok.. I got the Member Color Link modification to work again.   :banana:  The Game Designer group is Orange now.