• Welcome to Pelicar Fantasy RPG Forum.

Character Names and Colors stored in profile now.

Started by Head, Jun 22, 2007, 04:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head

Everyone has 6 new fields in their profile:

Primary Name
Primary Color
Primary Glow
Secondary Name
Secondary Color
Secondary Glow

Name is easy enough.. the character's name.  This will also show under your name in message threads.
Color is the value that comes after color= so it would be something like Brown or #00ffee
Glow is the value that comes after glow= if you use it, so it would be something like red,2,300

The Old drop-down boxes are the hard-coded ones and will be removed once everyone moves to the new setup and/or I manually set the fields.  The New drop-downs are the profile value ones.  As it stands, all the character names will show in the drop-down boxes for everyone. 

Oh, if you change a character's color it only changes what you do in the future..

:banana: :celebrate: :boogie:
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Cope

We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Head

I went ahead and dumped the old drop-down boxes and re-arranged the editor a little bit in the process.
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick